Thread: Single Parent Moving to Ireland
- 02-02-2009 01:41 AM #1venismwGuest
Single Parent Moving to Ireland
I am raising a 6 yr old nephew and am wondering where to look for legal advice on bringing him with me. I will be working in Social Work, but am searching for a way to come and interview and have care for him. I have full legal gaurdianship here in the states, but I do not know how that translates.
Also I am looking for information on the possiblity of being without a vehicle for the first 6 months. Is this a bad idea? I will be moving as cheaply as possible.
- 02-02-2009 01:41 AM # ADSCircuit advertisement
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By hugh in forum Living in IrelandReplies: 4Last Post: 19-04-2011, 04:33 PM
- By john in forum Moving to IrelandReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2010, 05:50 PM
- By moreno_mello in forum Moving to IrelandReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2009, 01:36 PM
- By blb83 in forum Moving to IrelandReplies: 6Last Post: 21-07-2008, 09:12 AM
- By Cecilia in forum AuPairIreland.ie - Au Pair in IrelandReplies: 7Last Post: 03-02-2008, 06:39 PM