23 f Dublin City looking for friends to hang out with

• Discussion
  •  Zoedaisy23 #46608

Hiya. Living in Dublin a while and I love it. I love yoga and exercise and would love someone to go to classes with me as I’ve been too shy to do it on my own.

I also love going for drinks, cinema, coffee and I have a cute little dog so if you have a dog too and fancy taking them on walks together that would be cool 🙂

Also love love love shopping and if you do too then we will definitely get on well 🙂

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Zoedaisy23.
    •  Mara #46610

Hi there! I have pretty much the same hobbies and im your age too, where can i email you? 🙂

•  Zoe #46712

Hey!catch me at zoeenya at hot mail dot co dot uk

•  Coral Thomson #46728

Hi Zoe,

I moved over from England last week for work and literally know no one so feeling a bit lost! I turn 23 next week and also have a very naughty dog who I miss as she is with my parents back in England so it would be great to go on a dog walk as I miss doing that! I am into fitness (most of the time) and have joined a Bootcamp in order to meet people. Maybe give me a Facebook message if you want to meet for coffee/a glass of wine? Also I LOVE shopping!

Coral 🙂

•  LeeChulHan #46735

hello nice to meet you i am.from.korea 🙂
              i want to be good friend to you 🙂
              i need friend too . hahaha
              if you are okay just send me message thank you
              i want to be your good friend :)have a nice day

•  Joe #46863

Hello to everyone here,

My name is Joe and I’m 24 from the US and will be in Dublin for at least a year getting a masters in Biomedical Engineering. I have been in Dublin for a few weeks now and haven’t really met many new people as of yet due to prepping for class and learning my way around and settling in. Although I can’t say shopping or yoga are hobbies of mine as compared to seeing and experiencing new things and meeting new people are things I’d be more up to. I do have to admit though, this online approach is a bit awkward and new to me as far as meeting people goes, but if anyone is interested in meeting up, feel free to contact me. No need to be shy.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.