27 looking for friends to go out and have a good time

• Discussion
  •  Ana #49381

Hi there!
      My name is Ana and I’m 27. I’m looking for girl friends to go out for a drink or coffee. Here is the thing: I have a boyfriend but must of my friends are single, so each time i meet them they are looking for guys, I just want to have a good time, a nice chat, some banter. Not to be looking for guys, I have one at home! lol… anyway if you’re in my position or just want someone to talk to, don’t hesitate and send me an email.

•  Ana #49396

Hi. šŸ™‚

How are you? It would be nice have a friend for a talk, a coffee. šŸ™‚

•  Anjali #49397

Hey Ana,

I can come for a coffee with you:)

•  pricsilla #49416

Hey Ana!

I’m similar to you. I’m 28 I have also a boyfriend and it would be great to make some new friends to go out for drinks with or just chats over tea/coffee. Of course its good spending time with my boyfriend its also so important to have your own friends too.

Just give me a shout if you like . šŸ™‚

http://scr.im/3f1r

•  Alison #49532

Hi,

I’m 27, Irish, living in Dublin the last few years. I’m also in a relationship. A lot of my friends have moved abroad or are in different parts or the country. So don’t have many friends here.

I love going out, shopping, coffee, lunch ect. Would love to make friends with girls in a similar situation. Please mail me if interested in organising something.

Alison

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.