32 new to dublin!

• Discussion
  •  Fionam #53115

I’ve recently moved to Dublin, lived in the UK for most of my twenties. Looking for new friends to explore dublin, grab a good coffee and share a glass of wine šŸ™‚

•  HannaPurplee #53119

Hi there! I will not be in Dublin until late September, but if you’re still up for chatting until we can meet, then you can write back! šŸ™‚ We can mail, use kik or maybe messenger. Have a nice day.

•  Steverotty123 #53257

I’m a single searching for a true love relationship…… All I need is true love relationship….. My kik username is samgoldrotty

•  Dublinlife30 #53155

Hi Fiona, moving up in a few Weeks myself. Give me a shout at [email protected] 😀😀😀

•  Anonymous #53215

Hi Fiona

I’m also Fiona. 29 and living and working in Dublin. I too am looking to widen my social circle. I love walking cycling and exploring new places. Love coffees nice dinner places and of course love my beers and wines. Let me know if you would like to meet up at some stage! Fiona

•  Suzi #53283

Hi Fiona, 29 living in Dublin. Lets arrange to meet for coffee if you want. Send me your email, and ill drop you an email. Thanks
                Suzi

•  fi #53305

Hi Fiona, im also Fiona:-) and would love to meet up and broaden my social circle. I love shopping, travelling, meeting new people and heading out for nights out. If you are interested in catching up please email me at [email protected]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.